EVA Air B777-300ER

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

This aircraft (B-16725) was delivered in November 2015 and was by definition, brand new. The aircraft was very clean and the bathrooms were as spotless at the end of 15 hours as they were at take-off. The load factor was perhaps about 50% and I was able to get a bulkhead window with an empty seat next to me.

The aircraft had mood lighting. Inexplicably, it was only used once for a brief period.

I deliberately splurged for Premium-Economy and given that the flight time approaches 15 hours on this flight and almost 16 hours from JFK to TPE, I considered it a worthwhile investment. The extra 5 inches of pitch makes a world of difference because you don't feel claustrophobic.

The seats could be more ergonomic, and by extension, more comfortable. I'd like to try Premium Economy aboard Singapore Airlines as I have heard good things about their new offering.

The service was impeccable and, when I needed something, the response time was always impressive. Given that I am a Premier Gold with United Airlines, I will fly EVA Air again in the future, as they are part of the Star Alliance and I therefore earn frequent flyer mileage. I was pleasantly surprised to have lounge access at each airport.

Thank-you Eva-Air, for making the journey relatively painless.

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user jwall103 can be found here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls