Eva Air A330-200 Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

BrianTsai
    Participant

Flew with Eva air from Vienna to Taipei via Bangkok. Check in was swift because was transferring from another flight I took from Brussels. I used the check in desk for transfers, so I didn’t have to go all the way out and check in then come back to the gates. Boarding was a bit of a mess, but in the end I managed to get on the plane. The seat was bearable, though not that good for sleeping. I would recommend the Elite class, or premium economy, if you wanted to get some sleep, but sadly, there isn’t elite class on the A330-200s. The IFE was pretty good, and I watched several movies before we arrived at Bangkok. At Bangkok, the passengers that are continuing their flight to Taipei were handed a transfer card, and we used that and our boarding passes to board first before the other passengers for the flight from Bangkok to Taipei, and I thought this is a good idea, to let the former passengers get on first. For the rest of the three hour flight to Taipei, I watched a movie, and we landed 30 minutes early in Taipei Airport. My baggage came out pretty quickly to the carousel. Overall, this was a ok flight, and I will continue to fly with Eva Air in the future.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls