Eurostar Kings X lounge – F&B options

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

RebeccaBallatine
    Participant

Can anyone tell me what is available in terms of food and drink in the Business Premier Eurostar lounge at Kings X St Pancras? Thanks

robsmith100
    Participant

Hi Rebecca,

I put the question out here in the my bay at the office, as lots of our folk travel on the Eurostar for both business and pleasure and nobody has experienced the lounge and at the same time dont go for the food onboard as it is not great. However they do recomend eating at the Fine Burger Co. in the station and then grabbing a few bits from Pret on the way to boarding.

http://www.fineburger.co.uk

Sorry its doesnt answer your original, but thought it may help if all else fails.

Regards,
    Rob

RebeccaBallatine
    Participant

Good tip – thank you Rob!

ANDREWYOUNG1
    Participant

The Eurostar Business Premier lounges in London, Paris and Brussels offer a very similar selection in my experience and this selection varies depending on the time of day. In the morning, pastries are offered by way of a continental breakfast (toast is also available on request) later in the day from lunchtime until early evening sandwiches are usually offered and later in the evening just some Japanese rice crackers and nuts etc.

On the beverage side, this is the same throughout the day, coffee machine with good selection of herbal tea bags, small cans of coke etc and bottles of water (useful to pop in your bag if you’re travelling in standard) good selection of wines, spirits and beers.

Generally I’ve always found the selection in the lounge sufficient, if you’re travelling in Business Premier or Leisure Select then you’ll be served a meal and bar service on board and if you’re in standard then it will tide you over for the journey. And every time I escape the rabble at Gare du Nord for the sanctuary of the lounge it makes every penny of the Amex annual fee worth it!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls