Etihad vs BA

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

• Binman62
    Participant

Bucksnet…FRA SIN on QF is clapped out 747 with slanty seat. I am not a fan of QF 5/6 and find the aircraft config horrible. It is also prone to cancellation and delay. Indeed from reports the FRA SYD route maybe on its last legs as far as QF concerned and I would not be surprised to see it pulled in the not so distant future.

LPPSKrisflyer
    Participant

I’ve heard that FRA-SIN is one of the sectors that Qantas want to pass to Jetstar their long haul ops increase. That will leave QF with only LHR in Europe so whether it’s true or not, time will tell.

BobJazz
    Participant

Hi,

Have you also tried to consider Emirates (EK) or Qatar Airways? Both offer the same pampering you would get with EY (even better in my own opinion) and the aircraft are top (you have either B777-300ER or the A380 both with flat beds)! I am personally a very loyal EK flyer and would try and use them whenever possible – though the pricing can be higher sometimes!

QA is also goes long way in pampering you, but EK remains my choice.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls