Etihad promo

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

LPPSKrisflyer
    Participant

This seems to work too if anyone is interested:

Etihad Airways – Exclusive rewards
    – 10% off fares*;
    – preferred upgrade access to a higher class at an extra charge if available;

– fast track to Etihad Guest Silver status;
    – additional baggage allowance plus priority baggage handling.

Register online and enter 123456 in the ‘membership number’ box. *T&C’s apply, see website for full details.

DisgustedofSwieqi
    Participant

Just to add to the info here, if anyone fancies an ‘Ex EU’ with EY, there is a good workaround.

Get EZY or KM to Malta (about 2h45) and then use the Air Malta code share.

https://reservations.airmalta.com/KMOnline/AirFareFamiliesFlexibleForward.do

This gives a return fare of around 1500 euros to AUH, typically saving 1,200-1,300 over the cost of a direct fare from LHR (obviously less the EZY flight.)

You should use the return LHR-MLA segment, but I wonder if anyone would chase you for jumping ship on a codeshare?

There is a grey area around chauffeur car, I doubt one is officially entitled, l but I have turned up with the EY boarding pass and been given one (cos KM can’t issue an EY BP and it comes from the transfer desk at T4, where the KM flight arrives and the EY departs.)

This fare is a year round offer in ‘D’ class and can even be booked on a one way basis. Check the fare rules, for changes, but it is normally changeable/refundable.

LeTigre
    Participant

LPPS, I am signed up to Etihad Guest but how exactly do I get the silver status? Is it with a purchase of flights?

(This is a genuine question, not bumping)

flying_sikh
    Participant

Hay LPPSKrisflyer,
    Thanks for letting us know about this promo.

Hengli123

Your query is answered here.

http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/productsandservices/benefits/etihad-airways.page

Silver status after two flight segments or 6000 miles.

LeTigre
    Participant

Understood, thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls