Etihad Guest Program -Loses most emails, database info, during upgrade!

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• MarcusGB
    Participant

Just been informed from another travel reviiew site, that Etihad have had a catastrophic failure during their “Guest program ” upgrade!
    (Loyaltylobby.com)
    “Etihad in Disarray when Guest Program Loses All/ Mlost Email during IT Upgrade!”

Many emails / addresses have been removed for accounts, and other data on their members has been completely lost, and passwords also wiped.
    it means sending an email to the new interface to replace your password with a code, to your registered email adress, which the Airline database no longer has!

Yet another failure, and chasing up responses for the Robotic answers just became even less likely.

A falling decline in every single aspect of the Airline!
    Loyalty Lobby describe it as “Typical Etihad Incompetence, an cheapest providor upgrade with disastrous conqeuences!

I am pleased i have left them!
    If one of the ME3 are going to fail, to me it looks like Etihad is clearly failing in every aspect, and most likely to go.

capetonianm
    Participant

Perhaps they use the same children as BA to manage their IT.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls