Etihad Airways A340-600 (3-class new) Coral Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

HarryJarvis
    Participant

Enjoyed really good service form start to finish. Check-in at Heathrow was empty so got that done really quickly. Went through security to airside and wandered about before the flight. We got boarded very quickly and for some reason the queue to board went down very quickly.

The flight was fairly full but it didn’t feel too cramped. Seat was comfortable and plenty of legroom to stretch out for sleeping (it was an overnight flight). The entertainment system was good with lots to choose from although it could have done with a few more TV programmes I think. Service on board was great and the food was good too. Normally, you get a choice of three meals with Etihad and the evening one was lovely. The only problem was when it came to the morning, my breakfast was a choice of chicken or chicken which for any Brit is not the most ideal breakfast. Still I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it considering it was so early in the morning.

Would definitely fly them again and would be happy to recommend.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls