ESTA and new passport

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

• MartynSinclair
    Participant

wondering whether any frequent travellers (especially to the USA) have been caught out by not renewing ESTA?

2 friends were extremely lucky realised 24 hours before departure their ESTA’s were out of date, immediately applied online and were accepted without any delays.

I wonder why the American’s don’t send emails out 2 or 3 months before hand warning the ESTA is about to run out.

Same for Global Entry, valid for 5 years, not sure if there is a warning before expiry…

GivingupBA
    Participant

MartynSinclair, I’m sure I read some airlines saying they would refuse passage to passengers without an ESTA [those passengers who should have one, that is].

Alsacienne
    Participant

I got a reminder from the US Government a few weeks before my current ESTA lapsed … but sadly have no current travel plans to warrant a seamless renewal ….

AlanOrton1
    Participant

From memory, there is box where you can enter your email address on the ESTA application form. I must have done this as I was emailed a reminder from the US Govt prior to my ESTA running out.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls