Entry to the United States of America

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• cybertravller
    Participant

Hi,

I have a question for anyone who has recently travelled to the US. Did you have to fill in a Passenger Locator Form?

I can’t find much information on this.

Many thanks in advance for whatever information anyone can provide.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

It’s not called that but as well as an ESTA you have to fill in an attestation form.

https://www.virginatlantic.com/us/en/attestation-form.html

1 user thanked author for this post.

Jonathan
    Participant

Was their last week – Best use VeriFLY to check you have everything correct.

Don’t forget a before travel

1 user thanked author for this post.

Jonathan
    Participant

test*

cybertravller
    Participant

Good Day,

Thank you all for the excellent advice and recommendations.

I already have a test lined up prior to travelling. I am flying KLM via AMS so even more forms to fill in from the Dutch side.

I shall let you know how I get on.

cosmoB2012
    Participant

Just was in the US last week, did fill in the passenger attestation, but no one checked it, neither at departure in
    Munich, nor at arrival in the US. Never experienced such an easy entry into the US, no waiting lines at Newark, no questions asked,
    photo taken, customs form handed directly to immigration officers and not customs. No stamp in the passport no more. From leaving the
    plane to entering a taxi it took exactly 10 minutes (ok we travelled with hand luggage only).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller December 2021 / January 2022 edition
Business Traveller December 2021 / January 2022 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls