Emirates to reopen East Lounge at Dublin T2

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• AMcWhirter
    Participant

I know that readers regularly post news of what’s happening at Dublin airport.

So I thought I would let you know that Emirates will reopen its lounge there from December 14.

Emirates, along with other Gulf airlines, are important to Dublin / Ireland because they offer global links to the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australasia.

The news came from Emirates country manager Enda Corneille.

1 user thanked author for this post.

PatJordan
    Participant

Great news Alex, another step towards normality returning to the travel world.

I visited the East Lounge only once (back in pre-covid times) and really enjoyed my visit.

Pat

AMcWhirter
    Participant

It ought to be one of the best Dublin has to offer.

Judging by its name I believe it was opened a couple of years ago at the time when Asian carriers such as Cathay Pacific began serving Dublin.

PatJordan
    Participant

Indeed, Alex it was the best lounge in Dublin: a full hot breakfast buffet, drinks served at table, including Sparkling Wine (I can’t recall whether it was Champagne or “ordinary” bubbles). Definitely a great way to start a trip.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls