Emirates: SIN-MEL J Fare

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

continentalclub
    Participant

Emirates are currently showing a special I-Class return fare from Singapore to Melbourne on their 777-300ER of SGD3041 inclusive.

http://bit.ly/8XBTWl

The fare seems to be around 50% less than other carriers on the route and availability looks good from now through September and beyond.

This might be useful for BT Asia readers, or those looking to piece together a routing from Europe given the recent increases in J fares to the Antipodes from this part of the world.

Roughly: SGD3041 = GBP1430 = EUR1610 = USD2170.

I believe that EK 777-300ERs are in the process of receiving new flatbed seats in J; though of course others on the route offer ‘regional’ service too, so the old EK Sleeperette is not completely uncompetitive.

continentalclub
    Participant

The Pound’s slight strengthening against the Singapore Dollar means that this fare is improving marginally for UK-based travellers; it is however gaining a little weight for US and Euro-denominated purchasers.

Nevertheless, it remains a rather good deal, I think.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls