Emirates showers

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

showerpower
    Participant

I hear that the Emirates showers on the A380 haven’t been nearly as well received as they might have hoped. Apparently the plane regularly comes back with almost as much water as it took off with, meaning Emirates is effectivelt carrying around 1 ton of water across the globe for no reason – surely not an advert for sensible use of resources?

wishee71
    Participant

Can’t speak for others but given the opportunity to shower onboard I would jump at the chance and save me the time in the arrivals lounges. I often go straight into London for work so would be a great addition.

JoshuaP
    Participant

I can’t believe people don’t use them, it is a great idea and I would be the first in there after a long flight. Surely Emirates carried out some sort of survey among passengers before installing them? – after all they take up valuable seat space.

Henryp1
    Participant

They are just fab, and really are a great way to wake up. The only downside is that the amount of time is controlled, but hey thats a small point. We use these when in EK on the 380. But I do tend to agree that environmentally they are not so great.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls