Emirates Online Booking

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Anonymous

DavidHawke
    Participant

Is anyone having problems booking online at present with Emirates?. I have tried several times to book flights this evening and when I click on “Find Flights” I get returned to “Make a Booking”. I usually have no problems booking online with Emirates.

UAEtraveller
    Participant

Yes, Ive noticed and this has been an ongoing problem for the past three weeks. It is easier (but more time consuming) to call your local office.

NNoah16
    Participant

I used to experience that too however I believe they have fixed the problem now and updated the site to enable us to update a booking online which I actually managed to do very successfully.

DavidHawke
    Participant

Emirates Singapore office kindly told me how to attend to the problem. Click on “schedule” when making the online booking. I did this. Problem solved.

FRANCESCABARNES
    Participant

I’ve found Emirates to be a horrendously slow website which does it’s own thing sometimes, and yes I’ve had to give up and call reservations in desperation.
    I use the site frequently and at times have found it hard going navigating to find my query, I dread to think how a newcomer would find their way around!!!

peterwest
    Participant

It took me a while to figure out but David Hawke has also figured it out as well, just ignore the price tab and go to schedule and it works fine…………

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls