Emirates Credit Card signing up bonus

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Needless to say, I am not advising you to do this, but since I got the email this morning from Emirates

Dear Mr Otley,

It’s never too soon to start planning your summer holiday, and our exclusive bonus Miles offer can help you on your way.

Apply for one of our credit card accounts by 30 June 2017 and you’ll earn 25,000 Miles with the Emirates Skywards Elite Credit Card Account if you spend £2,000 on card purchases¹. Or earn 12,000 Miles if you spend £1,000 on the Emirates Skywards Credit Card Account¹.

Explore exotic worldwide destinations using a combination of Cash+Miles² to bring down how much cash you pay towards your fare. Or put your Miles towards stays at over 400,000 hotels worldwide with Rocketmiles³.

With both accounts, you’ll earn Miles on every purchase⁴, and double Miles on card purchases with Emirates⁵. The Elite account offers twice as many Miles, £150 off an Emirates flight⁶ and more.

Apply for one of our Emirates Skywards Credit Card Accounts by 30 June 2017 and get closer to your next getaway. So whether you want to put your Miles towards Emirates flights with Cash+Miles1, towards your next hotel stay at more than 400,000 properties with our new partner, Rocketmiles2; or purchase a one-year membership of The Wall Street Journal3– there are now more ways than ever to spend your Skywards Miles.

Emirates Skywards Elite Credit Card Account

10,000 welcome bonus Miles when you make a card purchase in the first 90 days of your account opening date4
    15,000 extra bonus Miles when you spend GBP 2,000 on card purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening date4
    Total of 25,000 Miles
    offer

Apply now

The Emirates Credit Card Accounts are issued by MBNA Limited. Emirates is a credit broker and not a lender.

Emirates Skywards Credit Card Account

5,000 welcome bonus Miles when you make a card purchase in the first 90 days of your account opening date4
    7,000 extra bonus Miles when you spend GBP 1,000 on card purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening date4
    Total of 12,000 Miles
    offer

Apply now

With either one of the Emirates Skywards Credit Card Accounts, you’ll earn Miles on your everyday spending5. So every pound will take you closer to your next flight or upgrade. And with two cards connected to one account, you won’t miss a chance to boost your Miles balance.

Offer Validity

Apply by 30 July 2017
    The benefits of the Emirates Skywards Credit Card Accounts are:

Emirates Skywards Credit Card Account Emirates Skywards Elite Credit Card Account

1 Mile for every GBP 1 you spend on your Emirates Skywards American Express® Credit Card from MBNA5 2 Miles for every GBP 1 you spend on your Emirates Skywards Elite American Express® Credit Card5
    1 Mile for every GBP 2 you spend on your Emirates Skywards Visa Credit Card5 1 Mile for every GBP 1 you spend on your Emirates Skywards Elite Visa Credit Card5
    2 Miles for every GBP 1 you spend directly with Emirates6 on your Emirates Skywards American Express® Credit Card 4 Miles for every GBP 1 you spend directly with Emirates6 on your Emirates Skywards Elite American Express® Credit Card
    2 Miles for every GBP 2 you spend directly with Emirates6 on your Emirates Skywards Visa Credit Card 2 Miles for every GBP 1 you spend directly with Emirates6 on your Emirates Skywards Elite Visa Credit Card
    0% on Emirates flights for up to 12 months from the date your account is opened7. When this offer comes to an end a standard rate of 22.9% p.a. applies 0% on Emirates flights for up to 12 months from the date your account is opened7. When this offer comes to an end a standard rate of 22.9% p.a. applies
    10% discount with Emirates Holidays8 exclusively with American Express® 10% discount with Emirates Holidays exclusively with American Express®
    0% on balance transfers for up to 6 months from your account opening. (3% handling fee). This offer only applies to transfers made in the first 90 days. When this offer comes to an end, and for transfers made after 90 days, a standard rate of 22.9% p.a. applies (5% handling fee) 0% on balance transfers for up to 6 months from your account opening. (3% handling fee). This offer only applies to transfers made in the first 90 days. When this offer comes to an end, and for transfers made after 90 days, a standard rate of 22.9% p.a. applies (5% handling fee)
    25% discount on the purchase of Skywards Miles exclusively with American Express®
    25% discount on the purchase of Skywards Miles exclusively with American Express®
    An Emirates Skywards Companion Reward Saver Business Class or Saver Economy Class ticket when you spend more than £15,000 in a year and purchase a Flex Business Class or Economy Class ticket
    GBP 150 discount on an Emirates First Class or Business Class ticket when you make a card purchase on the Emirates Skywards Elite Credit Card Account within 90 days of your account opening
    Emirates Business Class Check-in for Economy Class travellers

All standard interest rates and handling fees are variable, so may differ from those shown after your offer ends.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Tanks for sharing this Tom, though it wouldn’t interest me at all just for the extra miles. I already have 100 of 1000’s so don’t need more.

I guess 10% off holidays is nice if you use Emirates holidays (I don’t) and the business class check-in when travelling Economy could be useful though I’m a bit fed up with people using those desks thus delaying those with a Business Class ticket just because they have a credit card.

More tangible benefits would be free excess insurance on car hire, elevation to a higher status with Hertz or any other major, seat upgrade vouchers for use on Emirates or even one or two lounge vouchers. This would in my opinion be much more useful.

stevescoots
    Participant

I received the same and mulling it over. Whilst I find EK points useless for booking flights in the class and route i want I have burnt them to upgrade to F before. I have never bothered to get some plastic liked to miles before but I may well consider this one

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls