Emirates B777-300ER (two-class) Economy class

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

SteveMould
    Participant

By far the worst airline I have travelled on, this is based on the fact that I experience an inconsistent view by the ground agents at DXB, I was trying to upgrade to business class based on a medical condition, I was told I could upgrade at the gate, gate ground agent stated that I could not upgrade at the gate as they had no way to accept payment, however I could upgrade on board, upon boarding and requesting this to the purser I was told that business class was full and to go to my seat, this resulted in raising a customer complaint on board, the purser took the customer complaint form and my business card personally and assured me I would receive a reply within 5 days.

To my surprise no reply upon contacting the UK customer services I was told there was no record of the complaint and all persons had acted appropriately, I contacted Patrick Brannelly twice, the second time stating that my personal data had been obtained by deception and needless to say have not received any correspondence whatsoever.

Emirates may have the aircraft the technology but sorry but where is the customer care, my brother in law had an issue with British Airways and wrote to Willie Walsh, the matter was addressed in 8 hrs, now that is a top down customer care ethos.

The complaint is with the Civil Aviation Authority now, I have travelled significantly and experienced a far better level of service. I will without doubt NEVER use Emirates again.

TominScotland
    Participant

SteveMould, clearly you were not happy with your treatment and to be pushed from pillar to post is always frustrating. There is no excuse in not responding to your communications. However, you do say that Business Class was full – if that, indeed, was the case, I am at a loss to see what the airline could have done for you? Maybe you could have purchased a Business Class ticket in the first instance if your medical condition requires this?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls