Emirates B777-300ER (three-class with suites) First class

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

MahmoudSayedahmed
    Participant

A very disappointing experience on Emirates first class on a flight from Dubai to Casablanca. After choosing to use my miles to upgrade to First class- I quickly discovered that the airline was not ready to offer the service- not even what I would regard as an average business class service.

The disappointment started with a very rude cabin attendant, followed by no proper first class catering, no functioning inflight entertainment console and finally defective headsets.
    A complete rip off of miles…and more disappointing was to see that Emirates do not take action to remedy this dismal service to retain its loyal frequent flyers.

I think the few awards that Emirates has been receiving is starting to get to their head…They seem to have forgotten that its their service level and quality of product offering that gets them any recognition.

This airline is falling from grace…It’s time to start considering other alternatives like Etihad or Qatar airways.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls