Emirates B777-300 (three-class) Economy class

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

RajeshYadav
    Participant

I recently flew to Mumbai from Dubai. Emirates operates daily five flights to Mumbai with Boeing 777 and Airbus A320 aircraft which mostly goes more than 85% seat load.
    This particular equipment was Boeing777-300. I usually choose my seat online since I prefer aisle seat but on this occasion since I was travelling with my wife I chose window and the adjacent seat. Emirates has 3-4-3 seat configuration in their Boeing777 aircrafts in economy class unlike Qatar Airways and many more other airlines.
    We felt cramped in the seat and literally touching each other while having the food. I am also upset in particular regarding the service by the crew on this route. Its understood that the journey time is short and there is not enough time to serve the capacity of this aircraft travellers but I feel that the crew shouldn’t be ignorant about the request of the passengers.
    The service for drinks passes through the aisle only once and if any passengers requests for another glass of wine the crew agrees to bring but never shows up.This has happened at least with me on a few occasions.
    I guess Emirates needs to improve its service and on the Asian sectors.
    The food was also bland.This was the first time I experienced such a bad test of food on Emirates flight which brands itself big and speaks high about the standard of food it offers.
    During my return flight I faced a similar discomfort since the IFE box was placed below the seat in front which didn’t allow me stretch my legs…Emirates please don’t only expand the routes but improve the quality standards as well…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls