Emirates B777-200 (two-class) Business class

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

AkbarGani
    Participant

Emirates Are Classy

I flew from Johannesburg(JNB) to Dubai (DXB) on the 30 December 2012 on the 14h40 flight, the emirates staff once on board where JUST fantastic in every manner. The attitude, moral, uprightness and customer focus to needs was MINDblowing. as an example, it was a managed and controlled team that understood my needs from my arrival. The manner they address u, Mr Gani all the time u feel the ‘wantedness ‘ the attention as I say managed. So we took off and immediately the focus on your needs and requirements even if not within there limits. The quality of the staff (Exceptional) majority are ‘Well Modelled Ladies’ from all over the world, on that flight I think there was ‘8’ different languages spoken. The ATD (attention to detail) in my view was JUST over the moon. During the flight, should u require to sleep or read or relax or what ever, u have these ‘Well Defined Ladies’ taking care of u.

I have travelled previously on various other Airlines around the globe including Emirates, and this I would say was the ‘Most Enjoyable trip’ not inly because of traveling Business Class but Just the ATD on that Flight.

Well Done Eimrates, I did complete the Review onboard the plane as well.

GarethForster1
    Participant

I firmly believe Emirates are the best airline in the sky and fail to understand how they sometimes get negative press. I always find the Business class product they offer better than many airlines first class cabin.

FormerlyDoS
    Participant

Gareth

May I ask what routes you fly with EK.

I imagine probably premier ones and I can understand why you are happy, but if you try some of the ‘B’ routes, such as Malta/Larnaca to Dubai, you will find A330/340 with 7 seats across in business and high prices.

I do give them negative comments for this and it is justified.

TominScotland
    Participant

Good questions, FormerlyDoS

My experience of Emirates is that they can be both wonderful and dreadful. Some of their premium seating on their A330s is very poor – I have been in First and felt that I was in mediocre Business Class. Service is 100% hit and miss – have a look at my review posted in December of two flights, one diabolical and one superb. I really do think there is a service and supervisory issue with the young, beautiful things who are cabin crew on most of their flights. At the same time, I enjoy their Business Class seating in the A380 and on some of the 777s……

So, the challenge with EK is that you really do not know what you are going to get!!

FormerlyDoS
    Participant

“So, the challenge with EK is that you really do not know what you are going to get!!”

Ain’t that the truth 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls