Emirates AMEX sale – 10% off

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Seems to work on all bookings for UK card holders.

emirates.com/ukamex2017

Get up to 10% off bookings made departing the UK
    Departures from six UK airports to over 90 cities
    Book by 30 November 2017 for travel until 30 November 2018

Terms and conditions

This offer is only valid for bookings made until 30 November 2017 for departures until 30 November 2018.
    This offer is valid for the purchase of Business Class and Economy Class return tickets originating from London Heathrow, London Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle and Glasgow to all Emirates-operated destinations.
    The offer is applicable to online bookings only using the promotional code ‘UKAMEX7’ at the time of booking
    The offer is applicable to adult, child and infant fares
    10% off applies for travel to all Emirates-operated destinations except Dubai. 5% off applies for travel where Dubai is the final destination
    Any bookings made that do not use ‘UKAMEX7’ at the time of booking do not qualify for the offer
    The offer applies to ‘Saver’, ‘Flex’ and ‘Flex Plus’ fares. ‘Special’ fares are excluded
    The offer applies to airfare only, fuel surcharge and third-party taxes are excluded

Emirates-sale

emirates.com

Xavierq
    Participant

I found the prices to be cheaper without the promo code for J class flights from London to KUL or LGW to SIN. For example it said J saver was sold out with promo code, but was not without promo code. Also if you have Emirates MBNA card its better to use the £150 off. I have been fiddling with the prices since I got the email 2 weeks ago.. Nothing special unfortunately. Especially as black friday is around the corner.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls