Emirates aircraft parked at Dubai

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)

• Xavierq
    Participant

I Was on 2 EK flights, 1 from LGW and then on to SIN. I couldn’t believe the low capacity on Business class. Less than 35% full. On top of that the supervisor I was speaking to at the bar said there is only 1 person in first. He said this has been a trend for the last few months. An EK steward who I know and spoke to today said she has also seen exceptionally low capacity in business and first so there is no surprise planes are parked up. On the other hand economy has been generally full. EK are already down in profits so something has to change. Good luck Emirates!

SimonS1
    Participant

[quote quote=812825]SimonS1

Are Qatar airlines having any difficulties? – yes………

[/quote]

Really? Why is that?

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Emirates looking at Saudi Arabia to make up for drop in U.S. demand
    By Victoria Bryan

“PARIS (Reuters) – Emirates, the Middle East’s largest airline, is looking to the region’s biggest economy, Saudi Arabia, to help make up for a drop in demand that has forced it to keep five aircraft grounded.

Emirates has redeployed eight aircraft elsewhere after grounding 13 jets as a result of cutting back on services to the United States since May, President Tim Clark told reporters at the Paris Airshow on Wednesday.”

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
The topic ‘Emirates aircraft parked at Dubai’ is closed to new replies.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls