Emirates A380 (Config. 2) First class

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

SBingham
    Participant

Hong Kong to Bangkok first class A380 28 November.

What a poor show for Emirates. Food was poor, service terrible and I think the A380 is over rated, will never fly with this airline again.

Shower was only cool part, the on board bar is useless and not enjoyable as crew back and forth when I gave up waiting to be served asked for a drink and was told to wait a minute. Do not waste your money or sky miles unless you do not mind feeling part of a production line.

McArthur
    Participant

Are you serious, I am planning to do the Dubai – bankok – Hong Kong leg in Jan, business class. 10 hours including stopover. Normally do Lufthanza FRA – HK on and old 747. Are the seat and facilities OK on the A380?

SBingham
    Participant

I did not sit in the business class seat but looked cramped to me and with so many seats in business i would say glorified premium economy!! If you can fly Qatar airways then i would go with them, their 777 business seats are much bigger and a far greater feeling of space and excellent service.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Interesting that you judge the long haul A380 in First Class based only on a 2 hour HKG-BKK sector. If there the crew were showing signs of wear and tear, how does that over rate the A380?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls