Emirates A380 (Config. 1) Economy class

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

ChrisJames
    Participant

First time flyer on the mighty A380 and what a pleasure. Flying isn’t a novelty for,min fat due to standing 6ft5 have used multiple seat review websites to gather some knowledge on who best to fly with, just for that extra bit of comfort.

Emirates stood out from the minute I stood at check in. In London(B777), A seat with extra legroom was offered before aid had a chance to ask, whilst in Dubai, they found me a seat with little fuss.

The A380 is comfortable, spacious, fantastic entertainment and an extremely competent crew. The airline offers between 2-34 legroom depending where in the plane, it feels like more. My review may be only relevant to the vertically liberated but whereas other airlines have made me feel like my height is an unfortunate disability, emirates just treated me as a customer whose comfort was important to them. check in, meals, baggage all stood up well.

Book with confidence.

canucklad
    Participant

I have to agree Chris…

My preffered choice of Y cabin is now very specific….

EK bottom deck , front cabin…..

I don’t even try and get EE sests…..has the feel of an exclusive cabin !….or maybe I’m just easily pleased…. : )

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls