Electronic cigarettes on flights

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

• canucklad
    Participant

I have to laugh at some of my so called manly mates, those Marlboro men of the past.

Nowadays, I’ve got to endure silly chit chat about vanilla and strawberries and blueberries and best of all minty fresh flavour, occasionally enduring a vapour haze that definitely isn’t conducive to pub conversation,

Did I mention the pretty plastic neon pink and purple flashing diva lights contained within these pesky gadgets, that nostalgically drags me by my heels, screaming and shouting in despair back to my slow dance, last chance dry ice disco dancing days of rejection, aptly called the erection section.

Well, as a non-smoker, I’d like to say, they’re a real turn off. Come on chaps MAN up, chap up and jump back on your horse.

Now, where’s my diet lite singapore sling bucks fizz long island tea.

jsn55
    Participant

Well, OK, if they’re starting fires … in addition to thrombosis from long flights, now we have to worry about our pockets catching on fire?

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Seen a few people using E’s on the underground (London) over the past few days… just waiting for someone to lite up a real one thinking the rules have now changed..

E-Cigger
    Participant

So I was in Dubai for a few weeks ago, and I had problems getting e-liquid in, let alone actually taking my VaporFi Rebel II E-Cig (It does look a bomb to be honest, lol) I was using because the Arabs got all fussed about the fact that it is a e-cigarette. Found out using a legislation vaping map, that vaping was not actually allowed in UAE.

Might come in handy for you guys: http://the-best-electronic-cigarette-review.com/vaping-map/

Joeoneone
    Participant

I haven’t heard of any airlines allowing them either.

There are e-liquids that can be used that don’t emit vapor though, they are made by a company called Jacvapour. It’s called Clear Steam and works well although it is technically still not allowed allowed on flights so use at your own risk!

A bit more about it.
    http://www.ecigclick.co.uk/e-liquid/jacvapour-clear-steam-e-liquid-review/

Graemeo1
    Participant

I travelled with Turkish Airlines to Cape Town in Business last June. I vaped all the way there while watching movies and nobody even blinked (probably not a surprise to most that TK allowed this!). However on the return leg in economy I was advised they were banned on all Turkish Airlines flights and cabins!

My advice…..pop into the toilet and have a vape as undetected by smoke alarms etc 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls