Egyptair Business Class Barcelona to Bangkok via Madrid

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Egyptair is fine for domestic flights. I would fly it on regional flights but never as far as Johannesburg, no matter how attractive the fares were.

FormerlyDoS
    Participant

I have had the ‘pleasure’ of enduring 3 hour sectors on Express

– BAH-CAI
    -CAI-MLA

These EMB170 do not provide sufficient space for such sectors, as they sell the 2 x 2 Y seats in business, rather than leaving one seat empty, like the LH branded EMB190s.

GF and SV both have proper 2 x 1 business class seats in their EMB, Egyptair Express is on a par with NAS Air, a loco.

I wouldn’t want to do BUD-CAI on an EMB170 in MS config.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

My previous complaints directed to Egypt Air; cigarette aroma from flight deck and an open flight deck door during cruise, were never addressed, so I just avoid the airline, which is a pity as they have a superb business product, great flight times and agressive fares…

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Dear all
    Well I am very floored by all your inputs! Thanks for taking the time!
    After all I think I may stick with dear old Qatar. I simply love the attention and care. I fly out of Milano MXP and last time we flew out we used a new lounge (not the Leonardo) in a comoletely new wing of the airport. A bit of a walk but wonderful views AND a wonderful fast internet AND they displayed some ultra delicious pre flight snacks and some alcohol which was not bad at all. Italian style. My dear husband ask me to precise that this message is sent out by me, Mrs LP, and not him!!! Have all a goodnight!

Northanstar
    Participant

After lots of searching for a decent priced J class from London to Jo’burg at Christmas 2014, I decided to take the plunge and book MS out of Budapest. I know the sector BUD-CAI is on MS Express and not expecting much from this daytime flight but it’s less than 3 hours and can cope with that. What is important is a little more space and comfort on the overnight from CAI to JNB, which I know is an A330-200 so no flat bed but for the price paid £900 return I know I need to go with an open mind. Have done QR/EK/EY/BA but just can’t justify the price difference!

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls