Egyptair B777-300ER Business

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

JohnHowe
    Participant

Flew business class on EgyptAir B777-300ER from Bangkok to London via Cairo (20th August 2011) and return on the same route (3/4th September 2011).

I found the service to be of a reasonable quality, the staff were attentive and fulfilled every passenger request speedily. Uniforms are a bit drab though and do nothing to enhance the airline’s image.

Seating was very generous and comfortable, large screen monitors for the IFE but the choice of programmes needs to be upgraded as at present the selection is very limited.

Boarding was orderly but there was a long wait at Cairo airport.

The plane was delayed getting into London for the return part of the journey but I was offered the choice of returning to the lounge if I wanted. I declined as I felt there was no need to do so. The offer though was thoughtful.

Transfers in Egypt were fast and efficient, and the lounges of reasonable quality and within easy reach of the departure gates.

I am not a great fan of any airline’s food but what EgyptAir offered seemed comparable to many airlines.

I would use them again.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls