Easyjet Flight Club – your experiences

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Tom Otley
    Keymaster

I was wondering if anyone was a member of the invitation-only Easyjet Flight Club and if so, whether they have had any experiences they could share.

JonathanCohen09
    Participant

Morning Tom,
    I was recently invited to join the Flight Club which to be honest I did not even know existed and I have already had a very positive experience with them.

For some reason I booked a flight and used a wrong name for one of the passengers. One of the benefits offered by Flight Club is the chance to change a name free of charge up to 5 times in a year. I rang the Flight Club number and after checking my details to make sure I was a member the name change was done quickly and efficiently. They called me by name throughout the call and thanked me for my loyalty to easyJet.

Overall a very positive experience which saved me £50.

capetonianm
    Participant

I’ve been a member of Flight Club for about 2 years. My experiences with them (and generally with EZY) have been outstanding. They are always quick to answer the phone, helpful, well informed, and efficient.

I’ve done a couple of name changes, quite a few flight changes, also added baggage on a single segment of a multisegment journey (which you can’t do on the website).

It’s also great for me to be able to speak to people in my home town, as their office in CPT is in the same building as where I had an office once.

Ekond222
    Participant

….Tom…as it’s Friday…

The First rule of Flight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club.
    The Second rule of Flight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Flight Club!
    The Third rule of Fight Club: if someone yells “Doors to Manual!”, the flight is over.
    The Fourth rule: only two pieces of hand luggage per passenger to a flight….

capetonianm
    Participant

Fight Club!
    Yes, I know we’re not supposed to talk about it, but the question was asked, and Flight Club is pretty much in the public domain, you only have to google it.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

It’s funny.. that’s how the name came about, internally…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls