Dubai (DXB) Terminal 3 lounges – any advice

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

Charles-P
    Participant

I have a member of staff transiting through DXB Terminal 3 in a couple of weeks. They have a seven hour layover and have no lounge access. Could anybody recommend a suitable lounge entry I could buy for her to ensure some peace and quiet and a place to doze and work ?

Thanks
    Charles.

esselle
    Participant

You might enquire of the terminal hotel. They offer “short let” rates.

Charles-P
    Participant

esselle – thank you for that. I have just contacted them, good idea.

Schaible
    Participant

The Dubai International Airport Hotel on air-side in DXB is disappointing. I have done that once and won’t do it again.

Check in at 2:00 in the night took over 30 minutes because they closed their computer system and the receptionist did not appear experienced. I was stranded in the lobby, tired and was not even offered a drink. A big let down after a 20 hours day in the office and in the air …

My room was tiny for Middle Eastern standards, extremely dark (window facing inside the building, view on Business Lounge).

I did not try their food & beverage because I prioritized my rest and looked forward to decent catering on my oncoming Business Class flight.

When I missed my connecting flight at another occasion Emirates wanted to put me into this hotel again which I refused. After 5 minutes I was thru immigration and 15 minutes later I was checking in at Le Meridien which was a fantastic experience.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls