Dragonair A330-300 (Type 2)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

A last minute gate change meant a rush to a gate to be bussed to the aircraft. Everyone seemed to be boarded on time but the flight left about an hour late without any announcements. I am told this is quite usual for China with its crowded skies.

The service started quickly with the selling/promotion of duty free before we had even left the ground and this occurred several times during the flight. It was a morning flight so there was no drinks service but a breakfast of fruit, pastry, yoghurt and a choice of omelette or noodles. I did not eat breakfast so cannot comment on the quality. There was however a small bottle of water in the back of each seat,

There was a magazine rack at the back of the cabin to borrow magazines from and and IFE system with a limited selection. This was more than enough for a flight of just over 2 hours.

The seat was comfortable for sitting and as I was tired I found myself falling asleep when reading my papers,

I had chosen to arrive and SHA (Hongqaio) rather than PVG (Pudong) Airport as it is easier to get into town if you are not staying in Pudong and being a smaller (but older) airport is normally quicker to get out of. Baggage appeared shortly after clearing immigration.

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user 103 can be found here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls