Double Aeroplan Miles on Bearskin Airlines

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

VintageKrug
    Participant

Reward yourself with Double Aeroplan Miles on Bearskin Airlines!

There’s never been a better time to fly – and earn Aeroplan Miles – on Bearskin Airlines.

Between September 20 and October 22, 2010, fly Bearskin Airlines on all eligible* booking classes and earn Double Aeroplan Miles for every one-way segment. That’s up to 200% of the miles you fly that you can earn for each eligible Bearskin Airlines flight.

Eligible routes:

* Between Winnipeg and Flin Flon or The Pas
    * Between Ottawa and Sudbury or Sault Ste Marie
    * Between Kitchener-Waterloo and Ottawa

Imagine all the rewards you can enjoy with these extra miles… Perhaps world-class travel, brand-name merchandise, one-of-a-kind experiences or your favourite gift cards. It’s your choice!

Book your flight online and you’ll fly away with miles upon miles!

www1.aeroplan.com/promotions/promotion_details.do?promotion=promo_ecomp3849_2010_07_30

TominScotland
    Participant

Thanks for this really valuable information, VK. Watch out for the moose on the runway, I guess.

When I was 18, I hitched the full length of the TransCan from St Johns, NFLD to Victoria, BC. I got stuck for about 18 hours outside Sault Ste Marie, ONT so would have welcomed Bearskin’s flights to….. Sudbury? Would I have been better off there? Ahh, memories….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls