Does QR issue boarding card for codeshare?

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

slotski
    Participant

I have just tried to online check-in for a Qatar Airways flight: AMS-DOH-HKG. The last sector is flight QR5801 operated by CX, When checking-in, the QR website only allowed me to check-in for the AMS-DOH sector. I assumed as the second sector has a QR flight number and it is under the same PNR, I would have been able to check-in for both flights?

The only weird observation is QR website states on-line check-in is available 36 hours before departure, but I checked in 44 hours before (I received an email prompt).

Any thoughts?

AMcWhirter
    Participant

Where’s the seamless service one might expect from Oneworld ?

DavidGrodentz
    Participant

I flew with QR last month from Rome to HKG, connecting to the same CX flight from Doha. Online check in was only available on the flight from Rome. I’m also a Marco Polo member and could manage the CX flight (pick seats, etc) but couldn’t use it for online check in

CX are dropping the route early next year so I suppose there will no longer be this kind of issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls