Do you remember your first business class flight?

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

• Roa1
    Participant

My (our) first class flight was on BA, 747-100 from SFO to LHR. way back in 1982. I was travelling with my wife and two young daughters, 13 and 12. There were no sleeper seats on those days. But we went to the upstairs deck, where we could sit on a lounge type chairs and get drinks from the bar. The Captain came and talked to my two daughters, and he took them to the flight deck and when I went to see them, the younger one was sitting in the Captain’s seat and she was curious and asking questions and he was answering them. The Captain then came and sat with us and told us how smart were our girls; now years later both went to university and are doing well. Afraid I can’t remember much about the food or the entertainment. But back in those days, the in-flight entertainment was poor, but I believe the food was excellent. The flight attendants were great as well, they looked after the passenger, throughout the flight.

null

M.Moose
    Participant

I think it was in 2002 when I flew KUL-LHR-AMS-KUL on MH (747). Can’t recall much of the details except they had satay! (Chicken / beef on skewers with peanut sauce). It was excellent (till this day).

My first time in F was a couple of years prior ?

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls