Do priority tags really work?

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

• Expat_Consultant
    Participant

Simon

Don’t worry, VK is a perfect reflection on BA, pays great attention to the unimportant part of the message.

SimonRowberry
    Participant

VK, actually I am right. “We” and “us” are case declentions of the collective plural personal pronoun. As it is thirty years or more since I did Latin, I can’t recall whether they are nominative, genitive or dative.

Expat-Consultant: how true. The problem is, like BA, he seems to cover up areas where he (or she, remember) is lacking through nit-picking others and being generally provocative.

People have said he (or she) is really Willie Walsh. I wonder whether he/she is actually O’Leary, as they have the same level of inter-personal skills at times. It would also make sense, as VK seems to be on a crusade to defend BA to the point (due partly to his/her manner) where he turns a significant number of postees away from BA. This would obviously fit as a cunning Ryanair strategy!!

His/her post below about “Getting old?” just proves my point really, doesn’t it?

VintageKrug
    Participant

Thirty years since your Latin studies…..?

Obviously you are forgetting a few things…..

SimonRowberry
    Participant

Thanks for your tactful post, VK. When are you starting your new post as Secretary General to the United Nations?

Also VK, just to be a sanctimonious git, I’d remind you that you don’t have to be English to have that language as your mother tongue. Ask many Welsh, Scots, Irish, Manx, Channel Islanders, Canadians, Americans, Belizians, citizens of countless islands in the Caribbean, Australians, New Zealanders, Zimbabweans, South Africans, Gibraltareans, etc……….

FCTraveller
    Participant

Well they certainly don’t on BA. I think it’s appalling that they use these tags when clearly they mean nothing. Do they think their premium customers are that stupid?

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls