Dissertation Research – Frequent Flyers

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

• Paulina
    Participant

Hello everyone,

Could anyone let me know whether someone would be interested and giving me a hand with research for my undergraduate dissertation, please? I will be looking into customer perceptions and different demographics when it comes to using self-service technology at the airports. I will focus on leisure and business travellers. I would need about 50 quick surveys filled in through a link which will be generated at the beginning of next year.

I’m really looking forward to hear your opinion.

All the best,
    P.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

happy to help…

I was a student once…

martynsinclair @ h o t mail.com

mroo_ywg
    Participant

Count me in … mroo17 (at) yahoo.ca

Cronin
    Participant

sure

name at gmail

FDOS_UK
    Participant

Happy to help.

Screename at gmx.co.uk

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Hi Paulina,
    Are you wanting our email addresses (I don’t think I’d be happy to publish that on a public forum) or are you generating a link we can click on to complete the survey?

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Hello everyone,

While in no way wishing to discourage you from helping students with this sort of thing, we are currently being bombarded with requests on the forum for you to fill in these surveys.

Please be careful.

I am also deleting many duplicate threads requesting similar information, and blocking multiple hotmail address etc… which have been set up for this purpose.

Paulina
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you everyone for your replies. I will only post a link under this thread next year and anyone who will be interested in answering few questions, will be able to do so. I understand the issue with publishing e-mail addresses on any website and I would like to avoid this at all times and respect everyone’s privacy.

Once again thank you so much and I will be back soon.

Paulina

Paulina
    Participant

Hi everyone! It’s me again (Paulina). The survey is finally ready for you to fill in, so feel free to do so by clicking on the link below:

https://survey.napier.ac.uk/n/zz2rk.aspx

Please note that the survey is anonymous and I don’t need any e-mail addresses. The more responses I will receive, the better as the whole research will be more representative.

If you can, please forward the link to your friends or work colleagues as I’m interested in receiving responses from leisure as well as business travellers.

The survey will take around 5 – 10 mins to fill in.

Your help will be greatly appreciated!
    Paulina C.

PS. If you have any questions, please post it on the forum or get in touch by sending an e-mail which is published at the end of my survey.

penfold69
    Participant

Survey done. Literally took 3mins of my time. Happy to help.

Paulina
    Participant

Thank you so much!

Have a great day,
    Paulina

MrMichael
    Participant

Done too, took a few minutes. Good luck with your research.

Paulina
    Participant

I hate long surveys myself!

Thank you so much,
    Paulina

FDOS_UK
    Participant

Just done it – a very interesting topic.

Paulina
    Participant

Thank you. I tried my best to choose something that most travellers can actually relate to.

Have a great evening,
    Paulina

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls