Disappeared thread

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

• LuganoPirate
    Participant

I have to agree with Becky here. Would be a great shame if you go DoS, so please don’t. Let’s put this behind us and move on. Life is to short and seeing the number of times so many of you have posted you must have some affection towards this forum?

Finally BT, I take your points completely, but how about one more chance for Tete, please, for me, a subscriber who’s been with you right from the beginning!

SimonS1
    Participant

In many ways it would be better if this was an independent forum ie not under the auspices/censorship of BT.

Over the course of week I read and contribute to many forums, many of which make this seem very passive.

BeckyBoop
    Participant

LP you are right life is to short. I think what makes this forum unique is that we all talk daily to each other and a result we buld up expectations of people in our minds and that we grow closer to each other so even if people who we think are weird dont post for a while/or they say something you disagree/agree wih you do feel it… xx

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Before we start refering to “Tetegate”, perhaps the neutral solution would be for Tete to continue using his new handle “I_Was_Tete” just as DOS became FDOS!

Our success on this Forum should not be our downfall.

FormerlyDoS
    Participant

Site Administrator

It is your bat, ball and game.

You are perfectly at liberty to allow Vintage Krug to make unsupported assertions and also to bully other posters, whilst banning Tete de Cuvee for a mild poke, which was quite funny.

Kindly delete my account, I will have no further part of the fiasco that are your fora at the moment.

FormerlyDoS
    Participant

To Martyn, Rich, LPPS, CX Diamond, Backy et al

I didnt intend to come back before’and exited very quietly, but you were all kind enough to say you missed me and it has been a nice swansong, but this time that’s it.

I hope I’ve given a little amusment and perhaps some assistance, you certainly have to me.

All the best

James

MartynSinclair
    Participant

FDOS – if this is your intention, please email me at

martynsinclair @ hotmail . com

will all be treated as private comms.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls