Digging luggage out of the snow

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

TominScotland
    Participant

One of the consequences of the current snow chaos will be thousands of misplaced baggage items – far less important than stranded passengers, I grant you, but still of considerable importance, not least to the insurance companies that will potentially have to fork out if bags are not reunited with owners.

Has anyone got any suggestions as to how to find out where your bags are? I parted company with mine at Schipol on Friday and reported it mislaid at Glasgow that evening (or rather my wife did so as I was still en route by sea). Using the e-tracking system just comes up with the message “Still tracing your bag”…. Phone calls are virtually impossible…..

Bright ideas. anyone?

FlyingChinaman
    Participant

I hope most of the luggage is water-proof as I have had water in my bags a few time just from the rainfall!!!

robsmith100
    Participant

TominScotland – I suggest you go back to Glasgow and challenge the ground crew there apart from that I am not sure what else to say. I hope there was nothing too valuable in the bag.

watersz
    Participant

Tom
    nice to see klm are now inviting you to fight your way back to ams id your gear take it and fight your way home again
    according to the story on business traverller

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls