Diamond Club to Avios

Back to Forum
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

• Anonymous

JohnnyFox
    Participant

Has anyone else managed to make this conversion ‘tool’ work? I’ve tried six separate times now, day and night, busy and quiet periods, but consistently get this error message:

Your session has timed out, please log in again
    Su sesion ha caducado, por favor, acceda de nuevo
    Ihre Sitzung ist abgelaufen, bitte melden Sie sich erneut
    Votre session a expire, s’il vous plait vous connecter a nouveau
    La sessione e scaduta, si prega di accedere di nuovo

JohnnyFox
    Participant

Thanks VK for your second link, which leads directly to this:

Not found

Sorry, the page you requested could not be found. Please check the web address and try again.

Click here for our home page.

It’s just not my day 🙂

Wasborntotravel
    Participant

Hi JohnnyFox,

Yes did mine on Tuesday evening and it worked, you might want to contact DC if it keeps happening?

VintageKrug
    Participant

🙁 poor you, but you’re not alone as the BT link is broken – something to do with the full stop at the end of the title I think. Just goes to show the complexity of managing things online!

I recommended waiting to do the transfer at the weekend once the initial rush has died down; many people are reporting it works fine, so patience is key.

It’s a relatively painless process and all online; at least it’s not manual or complex.

fluterphil
    Participant

I did it mid morning on 3rd and it took just a couple of minutes…e mail confirmation from both airline websites followed almost immediately. it was the same ease with linking my doiamond club details with BA. No hassle..wonderful..if all the flights are like that I’ll be happy!!

DanielRawson
    Participant

I transferred my Avios last week without problem and then did my wifes. Unfortunately they didn’t transfer and she received an email saying to phone the blue line number. On doing this for her I was told they would credit them manually within a week. The points left BMI immediately but still haven’t been credited to BA. I’ve tried to call but just get message saying they are busy and to call back later. They’ve really disappointed me as I am not a BA critic but think the service here has been poor.

Has anyone else experienced this problem with their transfer?

Bunnahabhain
    Participant

I still keep getting the multilingual error message quoted by JohnnyFox in the original post.

PatJordan
    Participant

I had no problem transferring my miles to Avios, but the following day they disappeared. On another thread, Johnkeane posted the following link:

https://www.britishairways.com/travel/custrelform/public/en_gb?refevent=help

I used this, completed the email form and had the matter resolved within a couple of days. Hope this helps.

Pat

slotski
    Participant

Transferred mine no problem

DanielRawson
    Participant

Thanks Pat will give that a go.

navnov11
    Participant

I have managed to use the transfer tool 3, 4 times now and was able to transfer DC Miles to Avios without any issues…No hassles

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls