Diamond Club open doors

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

Potakas
    Participant

Hi all,

I would like to ask you if a Diamond Club Gold member will have access to their lounge if he is not flying that day with BMI, of course he will depart from the same terminal and he will have a valid boarding pass for that day but the boarding pass will not be issued from any star alliance company, if the answer is yes for Gold members, what about the Silvers?

Thanks!

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

If you hold Star Alliance Gold then you will be allowed into the BMI lounge but not with Silver status.
    Safe travels!

continentalclub
    Participant

seasonedtraveller access is only afforded when travelling on a Star Alliance flight. If the passenger is neither travelling on a bmi nor on another Star Alliance-operated flight, then they will not have access.

The relevant terms are published on the bmi website at:

http://bit.ly/g7qF9V

It therefore goes without saying that Silver cardholders do not have access in such circumstances either.

Sorry, Potakas!

Potakas
    Participant

I have to get Gold with BA!

Thanks for the answers ;(

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

Sorry, I mis-read the original and did not realise you were not travelling Star Alliance.
    Thanks for putting things straight CC

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls