Development of suitcase for business traveller

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Anonymous

Student
    Participant

Hi,

I am a student from the University of Linköping in Sweden, studying engineering in Design and Product Development. As my Master Thesis I am going to develop a suitcase made for business travels. I was in contact with you at Business Traveller two month ago to find out which features a suitcase for business trips should have. This survey is a continuation of the work where I investigate more details about features and storage solutions designed for business men or women. The survey should only take around five minutes, candidates will be completely anonymous, all information provided will be kept strictly confidential and used for the purpose of this dissertation only.

You can find the survey on this following link:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EnvR8M5kin3JDeimTdzlGDwq6fD7azJSVsx5_61syyo/viewform

I would really appreciate your help,

Thank you in advance,

Lisa

Student
    Participant

I still need some more participants, please take a minute to answer the survey. Your feedback will be great help for me in my master thesis.

Thank you in advance

SimonS1
    Participant

have done it, but quite a confusing and non-user friendly format….

LuganoPirate
    Participant

I completed it as well but I agree with Simon’s comments. If it were better designed I think you’d have more responses.

NTarrant
    Participant

Completed, but have to agree with Simon and LP, the questions are too long and I got fed up with it half way through

TiredOldHack
    Participant

Done it.

TominScotland
    Participant

Nothing to do with the survey but I heard a thought-provoking statement on innovation in travel recently – that we (as in humanity) managed to put men on the moon before we were able to add reliable integral wheels to a suitcase…….

Which was the more challenging, technologically?

As an afterthought, my mother used strap on wheels on her suitcase for years in the 1960s and 70s. Not sure when the first integrated version was available.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls