Delta B737-700 Economy (short haul)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

limpingduck1
    Participant

Boarding:
    Delta was running late by about an hour, so I had more time to kill in Atlanta before my flight to Portland, OR. I was surprised to see power stations among the seats- they had not been there the last time I was there. The first class people quickly moved on board, and although I was zone 4, I boarded promptly thanks to there efficient boarding process. I was allowed to bring my suitcase on board, which was nice.

Flight:
    I was seated by a window; unfortunately, Delta does not make it easy to leave your seat to use the restroom. I was delighted to see personal screens, however, they were about as useless as a ceiling mounted one. It made me angry that Delta installs screens, only to charge exorbitant amounts to look at anything but the map. However, there was a nice music selection, and I passed the time listening to Bollywood tunes.
    The seat, while not awful, was not exemplary. The legroom was adequate, although there was little room under the seat to store a bag.

Food:
    I was surprised to see that they only went around the cabin twice on a five hour flight. Drinks were free, alcohol was not. Apparently, Delta is now cash free, so I was unable to eat anything besides their biscoff.

Overall, I found the flight acceptable.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls