Cyprus Airways A320 Aphrodite (Economy)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

AlpineCY
    Participant

In general, for all planes of Cyprus Airways, there is the same rule. It’s ok. The ticket prices are average and the planes are all in ok condition but without any thrills. The food comes out of a factory and the staff seems very overworked but trying to be friendly. However, as this is the case with pretty much every airline these days, I cannot say that Cyprus Airways is particularly bad. There is no entertainment system (except for the A330) which makes long flight s little boring. Overall I would say it gets you were you want to go with reasonable comfort. On my last flight however, Larnaca-Beirut-Larnaca, I was stuck for 4 hours at the airport in Beirut without ever seeing an airline employee and then after (!) boarding the plane we found out that they changed the aircraft to a A319 and we had seats for rows that did not exist. What happened is that they told us to wait at the back of the plane until everybody else was seated and then try to find empty seats. That I found rather a very unusual thing to do. Thankfully, there were enough empty seats and everybody made it to Larnaca. Other than that time, however, I never had problems with them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls