CX New Biz Class Seat Roll Out

Back to Forum
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

• Henkel.Trocken
    Participant

Martyn, It’s new C & F on the 773, both totally amazing. C is as good as F on some carriers.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

thanks HT, now booked, will report once flown. Now just need to sort the return.

FlyingChinaman
    Participant

Martyn: You’ll love the seats!!!! Plus the software!!!!

TravelwaveBerlin
    Participant

@ Martyn: pls let us know. I m looking forward for your report. …

CXDiamond
    Participant

Martyn, I’m sure you will be blown away by the new CX C seat. I’ve used it HKG-SYD a few times now and it is exceptional, better than the F offering on many carriers. Do you have a way to upgrade yourself to F one way? You really must try out the new F seat too, you’ll never want to fly with anyone else ever again.

CathayLoyalist
    Participant

Well I am off to New York this Tuesday via YVR and having already flown the new bus class to JFK once already. it is indeed an excellent product. I actaully didnlt havea problem with the coffin. I’ll also take a peek through the curtain at the new Premium Economy- for the wife of course.

CathayLoyalist
    Participant

When you look at CX’s schedules the 777’s that have the new bus class, new premium economy and new economy long haiul seat are designated 77W if that helps

Binman62
    Participant

Cathayloyalist….is that really true? I am booked CX 690 on a Saturday in August in F but there are 4 variants if the seat plan when you click on 77W…..grateful if you could confirm?

CathayLoyalist
    Participant

it was my understanding that the new 777’s designated with the 77W code would indeed be the new bus class, P/Economy and the new long haul economy but no first class. All CX’s seat plans confirm that. CX has different 777’s configurations for long haul and regional services. Interesting to see your ‘F’ booking in August as the seat plan doesn’t show first class. As they say the plot thickens!. I’ll drop a note to the CX General Manager here so we get the true picture.

StephenLondon
    Participant

I’m booked on a 77W next month in First on SIN – BKK, but it also looks like It has new J due to number of seat rows.

oldchinahand
    Participant

I’m pritty sure that the following is correct as of last week.
    Currently there is just one new 777 with the all new 4 class configuration flying ( F6-J53-W34-Y182)
    This has the all new J,W,Y cabins and is routed HKG- JFK and HKG -YVR
    There are presently 2 new 3 class 777s (No First) with new J,W,Y cabins all routed HKG-YYZ plus some short inter-Asia routes.

LHR will not see the new 4 class cabin on 777s until after mid year .
    747’s on the route will be retro fitted with new W and Y class but new J class cabin will not be fitted on any 747s. First cabin unchanged

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls