CX lounge BKK

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

• Tramor01
    Participant

Hi Martyn – You can tell me if you think I’m being cheeky, but I’m likely to be in BKK and Hanoi around the same time too
    Currently in BKK having just arrived in from Hanoi.

BPP
    Participant

Hi Ian.
    Thanks for this info.
    Mrs and I will be homeward bound via BKK mid Dec traveling with Qatar (0835)in J. I will give this (CX)a try and let you know.
    BPP

K1ngston
    Participant

dont think thats cheeky at all … in fact the more the merrier I am sure everyone agrees ….

donkeyasia
    Participant

Thank you Martyn. My email address is [email protected]. I will send my full contact details by email. Anything I can do in assisting with arrangements in Bangkok, just ask.
    K1ngston – where do you normally stay in Bangkok?
    Tramor01 – where do you stay in Bangkok?

Tramor01
    Participant

Tramor01 – where do you stay in Bangkok?

Hi donkeyasia – where I stay very much depends on why I’m in BKK. Generally it’s either Starwood or Hilton.
    I do a lot of work with a Vietnamese E-Commerce agency, so when I’m passing through to visit them I normally use the Four Points (currently sitting in quite a nice suite at a standard room price)as they’re happy with that. I’ve been staying here on and off since they first opened.
    Other times I’m in BKK it varies between the 4P, Westin, Plaza Athenee, Hilton, and the odd (indulgent) visit to the Oriental. I’ve been tempted to try the Shangri-La at some point, but never got round to it.

K1ngston
    Participant

I always stay at the Westin on Sukhumvit, suits me as next to the MTR and BTS as well as all the restaurants, bars and entertainment centres of BKK..

Have been known to stay across the road in the Sheraton and have stayed at the Le Meridien but Westin gets my vote these days …. I have also furnished my details to Martyn ….

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

Just remembered this and sent my contact details along with full name etc, to Martyn.
    ST

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls