Crowne Plaza Hotel TORQUAY

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

leftwing
    Participant

The WORST STAY in any hotel of my life:

From being checked into a room that stank of urine, the next change of room the air conditioning did not work the next room was below average in terms of hygiene.
    The rooms that were not cleaned daily, garbage were left on the room desk. Used glassed were left on the bathroom sink (major hygiene issue).
    After repeated complaints the staff did even bother to care since they knew the rooms were pre-paid and we were stuck at this miserable hotel.

Suggest every one stays away from this place.

NTarrant
    Participant

Sounds like it was Fawlty Towers!

If you need a good hotel in Torquay the Toorak is very good. As one that stays in IC, Hilton etc I was suprised at this three star hotel when my sister-in-law had a birthday weekend there.

Rooms clean and comfortable, staff friendly, the food was not top class restaurant by anymeans but it was good and plenty. Would not hesitate to use again.

harryfranklin
    Participant

is this torquay in england as there is no ic hotels there

leftwing
    Participant

TORQUAY…MEL Australia…

safetravel4women
    Participant

Great to hear people are commenting on the standards of service they are receiving. I should really like to hear from ladies who have had exceptional service in hotels as I am gathering this information for female travellers on safetravel4women.com

Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls