Credit to KLM – EC261

Back to Forum
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• TominScotland
    Participant

I undertook a brief visit to Muscat, leaving on January 25th and returning on the 29th, flying GLA-AMS-MCT.

The return was delayed by some 2.5 hours but I was messaged well in advance to let me know of the delay, caused by the aircraft change in AMS prior to the outbound leg. A|s a result, I missed my connection back to Glasgow, the next flight was full but the very helpful KLM Platinum support team re-routed me to Edinburgh. Result, although touchdown was 6 hours late.

I submitted by EC261 claim while waiting in Amsterdam, acknowledged immediately with a warning of likely delays. 4 days later on the 2nd, I was notified that the claim would be met because the cause of delay was technical and that the payment would be in my account by the 7th. This commitment has been met.

Congratulations to KLM for the no-fuss and delay approach to meeting their obligations.

8 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls