Covid travel insurance confirmation

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• MartynSinclair
    Participant

Certain countries are insisting on covid insurance up to a certain benefit amount as a condition of entry. I am able to download a certificate from my travel insurance (amex plat) confirming ‘covid benefit’ and tailored to my name, but what it will not do is confirm the actual amount of benefit in figurative terms.

Any one else come across this or a solution. I have spoken to the insurance company who simply suggest that I print out the T & C’s of the policy which does show the amount of cover, but not my name…

1 user thanked author for this post.

DerekVH
    Participant

If we adopted this policy in the UK it would save the NHS an absolute fortune! I have just checked my own policy and it is the same so thanks for the heads up on this.

K1ngston
    Participant

Martyn I am assuming you mean on your forthcoming trip to Singapore? The piece you suggested will suffice I had that from my plan and wasnt even asked for it so I doubt you will be for the minimal amount of time you will be here (luckily for my whiskey supply)

Good luck!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller December 2021 / January 2022 edition
Business Traveller December 2021 / January 2022 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls