Continental Airlines B757-200 Business First (Business)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

markkus
    Participant

Flew from Manchester to New York in Business First and had the lie flat beds which were very comfortable.

I had read the reviews before and wasn’t sure if our aircraft would have these seats or not. Fortunately they did!

I am quite tall but when the seat was put into the flat bed position I managed to fit into OK. The only slight problem was fitting my size 12 feet into the cubbyhole!

The food was excellent and kept coming!
    The in-flight entertainment was fine was quite a big selection of movies and tv programmes. The only drawback was that there didn’t seem to be much alcohol on offer, which didn’t affect me as I wasn’t drinking on the flight

Anyway, all in all a very good experience from start to finish from the superb lounge at Manchester airport and also the very helpful staff at Manchester. One final note is that when you are departing Newark airport from terminal C – beware! Newark airport is dreadful with appalling customer service in the check-in areas and lounge. There’s also very few shops and the customer assistants are extremely rude. This airport falls way way below most European ones!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls