Connecting at DXB

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

GreenScot
    Participant

Dear folks, your knowledge as ever would be welcome.

I am transiting in Dubai from Qantas at T3 with an onward flight on flyDubai at T2 this Friday morning. The inbound flight lands at 08.20 into Dubai and my onward flight is 2hrs 50 mins later.

On the reverse journey I land at 23.35 in T2 and due to depart from T3, again on Qantas 2hrs 30 mins later.

This is not a through ticket unfortunately, I bought the Qantas one and sadly a colleague the other whilst forgetting time zone differences and how far T2 is from T3.

I believe there are transfer facilities between terminals/airlines for non-interlined passengers. Can someone confirm this? If so what do I need to do?

Importantly does anyone have any advice on whether the connections are achievable particularly the latter as I certainly don’t want to miss the flight back to London and fork out for an expensive last minute one way fare? I am travelling Premium Economy so I won’t have fast track. I will take carry on only on Qantas but will need to check a bag in each way on flyDubai.

Thanks in advance for all advice you can offer.

Cheers!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls