Complimentary Virgin Flying Club Silver Status

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

• Anonymous

VintageKrug
    Participant

Nice offer from Virgin/Hilton for existing Hhonors members not currently enrolled in Flying Club:

———-

Join our award winning loyalty programme now and as a Hilton HHonors member, you’ll enjoy instant Silver membership plus we’ll fast track you to Flying Club Gold. We’ll also welcome you with 2,500 Flying Club miles and 2,500 bonus Hilton HHonors points too.

—————-

http://www.virginatlantic.com/corporate/micropage.view.do?id=16513

joejet1
    Participant

thanks just did this but I had to register with wrong address as it kept picking up i was already a red menber. So i went online and changed the address back then called virgin and merged my 2 accounts over to the silver one
    thanks

olliewb
    Participant

Good idea! – can you let me know which number you used to call virgin to merge the accounts? I would like to do the same

joejet1
    Participant

i had to call the red line silver cant do it

Flying Club red – 08444 122 414

Johnhighlander
    Participant

Managed it as well after a short conversation with Virgin so many thanks for the heads up.

AlexSW1
    Participant

Great offer and easy to sign up. Don’t understand how you get the bonus points to your HHonours account?

One great VA silver perk is free Regus membership –

http://www.regus.com/vaasilvergoldongoing

barnstaple
    Participant

how long did it take them to merge the accounts? I have been told it will take up to 48 hours and am no worried as I saw on another forum that they are suspending the accounts of those who have tried to cheat the system!!!

Currentlygrounded
    Participant

I just called… they said it takes up to 7 working days to merge the account.

ComeFlyWithMe
    Participant

I also just merged my 2 accounts, I was put on hold for several minutes while the VS representative ‘checked something’ and when she returned to the call she told me it would take 7-days for the account to be merged!

VintageKrug
    Participant

Good find JoeJet1!

Pesko111
    Participant

Thanks for that JoeJet1. Spot on!!!!

tabbiecat
    Participant

Just signed up to this also and am thinking how do they know to give me extra points?

VintageKrug
    Participant

Might be an idea to ensure your (merged) Virgin Flying Club number is associated with your Hhonors profile.

You should be able to do this online once signed into your Hilton account, though of course you will probably have to have your preferences set to mileage earning in your Hilton profile.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls