Companion Offer-EmiratesCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines Emirates Companion Offer-Emirates

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  CatherineSharp 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Potakas
    Participant

Outstanding offer from Emirates exATH:

I know that this offer may doesn’t seem attractive for many of you which are UK based but i think it is outstanding so worth mentioning.

All the fares ex-Athens which are the cheapest i had had ever see – especially as the First Class A380 suites are included.

Hong Kong for £1,250 in EK First?! Sydney in EK First for £2,157, J for £1,715?!

Travel period: from 15th January to 31st May 2011, book by 31st March

”There has never been a better time to experience the award-winning service of Emirates Business Class and First Class.

Enjoy our attractive companion fares worldwide. It allows two travellers taking a trip together to save more than 50% of the regular price.

Simply book a ticket for you and your partner before 31st March 2011 and you will benefit from our attractive companion fares. ”

Book by 31st March 2011
    Promotional code GRCMP11

Here is the link,

http://www.emirates.com/gr/English/ibe/CUGO/companion_fares_in_first_and_business_class/special_fares_list.aspx

As for example, my parents booked a return ATH-PEK in First (DBX-PEK-DBX on A380 First Suite, ATH-DBX-ATH on A430 First) for 2700 Euros total price for both of them including taxes.

There is a similar offer from UK but i don’t think is that good, also i believe it is for Business Class only.

http://fly1.emirates.com/CUGO/CUGOLandingPage.aspx?j=t&promocode=UKCOMPJ&cid=

Binman62
    Participant

Thanks for this, there are also some exceptional fares ex IST on all Mid East carriers to OZ and Asia year round.

Travellator
    Participant

Dont seem to get anything that is promtional – is there a code ?

Man to dubai in first is £ 7000 !!!!!

Travellator
    Participant

Sorry P Sepsas didnt read your post thoroughly – GRCMP11

Potakas
    Participant

The offer for the First is ex-ATH,

For the UK is only on Business and not so good prices,
    Go to the UK Emirates site and at the home page you will see a window saying ”Business Class companion fares from from £1,666 per person”
    Promotional code for UK: UKCOMPJ

But if you want to use the offer for vacations i would strongly suggest you to take a flight to ATH and start your Emirates flights from there, First exATH will be cheaper than Business exUK

Binman62
    Participant

Have been doing some reaserch on this offer and these really are quite exceptional fares.

However if you cannot travel during the offer there are fares available on QR starting at US$2418 from IST and US$2671 from ATH. Interestingly BA offering US$2526 from IST in all cases to HKG and in business class.

The BA fare ex LHR on the same days and flights is quoting on BA.com at £4600 so a huge saving if you have the time and inclination.

Due to the timing of flight the round trip to IST can be done in a day.

canadianflyer
    Participant

Thank you, P Sepsas, for this lead. I was already researching F/J flights to the Far East, and I have now reserved 3 flights F on the A380 to PEK, Feb, Apr, and Jul. These will maintain our Gold status with Emirates. (The problem is that I will have to fly *A for the rest of the year to maintain SEGold with them). My 9yr son is excited!
    Thanks again.

millionsofmiles
    Participant

Another link with prices and conditions in German language, ex ATH:

http://www.vornesitzen.de/?item=topangebote&topangeboteindex1=0ab7ef2338078b38f5efbfa3c0cbab6f

Potakas
    Participant

CanadianFlyer,

I am happy that this worked for you!!

For all of you, that you are ex-LON i would suggest you to fly with Olympic Air, in my only international experience with Olympic the service was excellent and the meals provided were superior (Although keep in mind that i am Greek and maybe the meal offer was closer to my taste). The aircraft are new and the airline is not public anymore, and don’t forget that their business class product (Business Gold) is by far better than anyone else that serves this route. If i wasn’t mind not to earn miles with an alliance this would be definitely my choice.

I am mentioning that i have only one international experience because as we all know maybe i was just lucky and i had excellent CC. Also i would suggest Olympic Air only for this route (LHR-ATH) as this is the only route that they offer the Business Gold.
    (http://www.olympicair.gr/Default.aspx?a_id=1529)

P.S. Also, if someone actually is willing to stay in Athens or in Greece for some days i would be happy to give him/her any advices on how to spend his time and what to avoid in order to leave this place happy.

Regards,

Sparepocket
    Participant

The companion offer on EK in J and F class is also available from American Express. I should know, I purchased tickets for family members using the offer.

CatherineSharp
    Participant

Hi
    Just wanting a promotion code for Emirates( EM) Brisbane to Dubai.?
    Can anyone please please help me….
    Kindest Regards
    Catherine

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.