Cologne Hotel recommendations

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Anonymous

viking01
    Participant

Friday begging note.
    Can anyone recommend a hotel in Cologne? An Expo at the Trade Fair beckons.
    I’ve looked on all the normal sites and there seems to be a huge choice including Radisson Blu – which is new, I think?

Never been to the city, so any pointers gratefully received.

As it happens, Business Traveller currently has an exclusive offer with the Hyatt Regency Cologne:

Receive your third night free at Hyatt Regency Cologne when you book two nights at the Hyatt Daily Rate now through Deccember 30. The offer, exclusively for Business Traveller readers, will give you more time to explore this historic city, while also experiencing the personalised service and full range of facilities offered by the hotel. Enjoy deluxe accommodation, in-room ameities such as daily mineral water, fresh fruit and in-room coffee and tea facilities, and comlimentary access to the spa.

For reservations call the hotel or your nearest Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Centre and ask for offer code COL001.

Kennedy-Ufer 2 A, 50679, Cologne, Germany; tel. +49 221 8281 234

Terms and conditions apply.

Visit cologne.regency.hyatt.com

viking01
    Participant

Thank you. I’m sure that’s very good value but I was hoping for a recommendation.

UpandAway
    Participant

If you want to get away from the chain hotels and stay at one of the best boutique hotels I have ever experienced, then I highly recommend the Hotel Im Wasserturm. I’ve held several corporate functions at the hotel and the staff have always been excellent. I would go for one of the split level suites.

http://www.hotel-im-wasserturm.de/en/aboutus.htm

Hess963
    Participant

From previous visits in various expositions at the Cologne fair grounds, the Hyatt Regency was perfect because it is easy to reach from, it has a nice bar to chill out after all the walking etc.. and it is not far from the city center. Radisson Blu is not bad as well, stayed there once. No big deal really.

viking01
    Participant

Thank you. I’ve booked the Regency – I’ll let you know how it goes.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls